Thursday, March 12, 2009

{ Proud Auntie! }

I just have to say congratulations to my "kids"...the oldest (who just turned 21 this week! OMG!) is volunteering his time to Little League, going to school, running his own business and preparing to transfer to ASU in the Fall. The youngest (who is about to turn 18 next month! OMG!) is maintaining straight A's, attending college classes at night has secured scholarships for NAU next year AND has been invited -with full scholarship- to attend the summer session at NAU. I am proud of these kids just for BREATHING but today, I'm over the moon excited for them and all they offer to the future! And may I just say, that as much as brag about them, I do need to send a big shout out to my sister and bro in law...they've raised great kids.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob at Kintropy said...

Truly amazing, particularly having remembered... well, them as babies!

March 15, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home