Monday, February 2, 2009

{ What Doesn't Kill Us... }

I have survived yet another January. I was having those "forgot to go to my final exam" dreams but no matter, it is done. The last 1099 and W2 were dropped in the mail early Saturday and my clients knew they would be arriving a day or two late. So all is well. I do not emerge from my crazy month unscathed, however. A cold has settled deep in my chest. I put in a full day today but now, after checking emails and voice mails, I will make soup and go to bed very early. There will be no rest for the wicked or the weary this week as I have a full slate of clients and work awaiting my attention. Oh! How I dream of an assistant or at least 10 key fairies!
Thanks for all the kind emails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home