Friday, November 2, 2007

{ Running to Stand Still }

So, I'm about done with the list below. The budget work is done except I have to format a spreadsheet and make some notes. I sent out my rate change notices (!)to clients. The client I saw yesterday opened my invoice with the letter in it (as I held my breath, which is silly because the rate change isn't that high and is still on the lower side of the average range) and handed it back to me for the file. I looked at him for a sign of displeasure and he laughed and said, "Your more than worth it." Wasn't that sweet? Ah, I have SUCH good clients!!

OK, a confession...I am over budget for October!! I have to do some entry to find out where we went off track but I think it was the last of the outside house projects...driveway gravel and fall clean up in the garden, which I couldn't do myself after my severe cut on my hand in September. Gas and propane were also higher than anticipated. Oh, well, can't dwell, I just need to learn from it and adjust the numbers going forward.

One fun note, as I look out the window of the office there is the coolest spider web between the window frame and the weeping cherry tree. I'll try to get a photo of it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home