Monday, October 8, 2007

{ Sometimes Inspiration Comes From Within }

"You are on the verge of something bigger than your imagination can now conjure. Take each step as it comes, and know that your path will grow and yield as you need it to, because you command your destiny like no one else."

I wrote this to a friend who was struggling with a painful decision, but one that had the power to change her life for the better back in 2006. Another friend was kind enough to save it and send this back to me when I needed it. Today I printed this and have put it up in my office as a reminder to follow my own advice. But another dear friend may find it helpful in the days to come. (Teemie, are you reading this?)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here I am! So glad I popped in, to catch up with you!

I'll copy and put it in my office space.

This is one I'll refer to often!

Teemie

October 8, 2007 at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home