Monday, October 1, 2007

{ Finding My Worth }

Practicing what I preach seems to be the running theme in my life this Fall. I have been struggling with the decision to raise my rates in January. (I like to give my clients lots of notice, so they don't feel cornered.) My current rates are on the lower side of the spectrum and I know they need to go up...it's just so difficult because I know for a few of my clients, I'm a stretch. In my head, I know I have to do it, I deserve to earn a living, I'm good at what I do, it's a fair rate and I bring a lot to the table that other bookkeepers don't. If I were a client I would tell me to value my time. But again, saying and doing are two separate things... I'll procrastinate one more day and then begin the draft letter to the clientele.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home