Saturday, September 22, 2007

{ The Mission Statement }

Each day I visit one of my many bookkeeping clients with a goal... to bring balance and order to their business and to provide clarity through numbers. I went to college to become a history teacher and how found through the twists and turns of life, a whole new path. As a self taught bookkeeper, former retail store owner and current owner in a fledgling online business, I bring a unique perspective to my work. I truly love what I do. I feel each day as if I am working with my clients and my online community of women entrepreneurs to help them succeed and realize a dream. What's not great about that?

And yet, in my own financial world I know that I don't always practice what I preach so this blog is my place of accountability (no pun intended). Through my musings here I hope to explore the ins and outs of what it's like to be a self employed bookkeeper, a woman entrepreneur working to create balance and success not just for my clients, but for myself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home