Monday, October 29, 2007

{ Race to the finish }

So, this is my race to the finish on client's quarterly taxes. I'm in good shape but still, my week is a tight one and I have budget work for two clients to compile before Friday. The fun never ends!
This Week's Check list:
Finish up last filings by Tuesday
Circle back and tie down Balance Sheet items
Finish raw entry for new client
Budget Drafts done and delivered by Friday
Invoice and include rate change letter to clients
Write blog for website
Begin my own books!!! EEKKK! So behind!
Go to lunch with Best Friend
Go to Wight's Nursery for Holiday Open House
Whew! Not the longest list I've made, but I've got my work cut out for me!
TTFN

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob at Kintropy said...

You forgot "breathe." Maybe some tea time?

November 1, 2007 at 4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home