Monday, November 10, 2008

{ Paper Chaos }

Someone said to me recently, "You must be so organized!" I laughed because seriously, I'm only organized with client stuff...not my own. I was the kid who stayed up until midnight to finish a project that I had weeks to prepare. My sister was the "git er done" girl in our house, not me. She was forever saying, "just do it now and get it over with." This morning it is after 8:00 a.m. and I'm still wandering around in my pajamas, my office is in chaos and I'm completely unfocused. I hate days like these. The procrastination I am used to but the unfocused I am not...and I hate it.

In an hour I am going to my only offsite client for the day and then I am coming straight home and sorting through this paper chaos in my office...must get this under control!! But first, another cup of tea and maybe a piece of toast...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home