Tuesday, November 20, 2007

{ Black Friday...more like Red November! }

AGGGHHH!!!! We're off budget AGAIN this month!!! It's the Christmas shopping...sighh...really, I just didn't plan realistically. A little less to the savings account than planned, but looking on the bright side, at least I'm not pulling from the savings account. So, it could be worse. Dad offered some sage advice last night about the evils of a home equity line and I will be listening carefully.

On a happy note, the nearly grown girl child chose to become baptized this weekend. It's been a joyful journey for her and she seems to enjoy the community her choice has provided her. How they grow and make their own decisions! Who knew?

I'll be with "tribe members" (aka friends)instead of family this Thanksgiving as I've elected to not travel away from home this year. I'll be with them in spirit but will have control over my own television...no football, only hoiday classics!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home