Thursday, May 7, 2009

{ Two Steps Forward... }

It seems I have over done it just a bit...I've been put on bed rest for the next three days. At first I was frustrated but then I heard the words of one of my client, "healing is a full time job." He was so right and I am still less then three weeks out from surgery. In order to practice what I was preaching in a prior post, I'm going with the flow. So, I am laying in bed with the laptop catching up on my blog readings. In just a bit, I'll keep reading, "The Gift of A Year" (Tamara, I can hear your words in my head! lol) for Women Take Wings! book club. The garden looks lovely through the French doors. Not too stressful of a day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope today finds you much mo' betta!

May 12, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home