Friday, April 24, 2009

{ Recovery Lessons }

Things I've learned this week while recovering from surgery:
1. I'm grumpy as a patient, but not awful
2. Boredom is the biggest hurdle
3. Percoset is a BAD BAD drug (for me)
4. One must plan ahead to move anywhere or do anything
5. Daytime TV is beyond horrible!

I'm making good progress and should be back to a modified work schedule by May 1st....modified will be the hard part! The other half of the household will be working on the veggie garden (small though it will be this year) this weekend. I must simply sit and watch (I HATE that!)

Thanks for all the good wishes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Oh Steph, sorry about the boredom but happy you are resting and healing !

You have been in my thoughts and prayers...

(())

April 29, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home