Monday, April 6, 2009

{ Spring Arrives At Last! }

Today was a glorious day here on the island. The sun was out, we reached 71 degrees and I sipped my morning tea on the back porch overlooking my garden. (Thanks, Cathy B, our garden maven friend, for your hard work these last two weekends helping to rescue it from weeds while we recovered from the crud!) While I did have to work so as to prepare for my impending surgery, I so enjoyed throwing open the windows today!
My chore list is long before next week's medical adventure so I should not linger here long. I just wanted to share a couple of photos of our lovely day. Wishing you all Happy Spring...finally!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks for the breath of Spring! I also want to wish you the very best with your upcoming surgery ~ from your follower in VT, Lisa C.

April 9, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home