Wednesday, May 27, 2009

{ To My Miss Thing }

Auntie's do not have "a day", nor do we have a Hallmark occasion. Nope, our rewards come in the milestones of our "children"...the borrowed, usurped, spoiled rotten because we can people who give us our titles. I am off to celebrate my Girlie Girl's high school graduation tomorrow. This child has always had a strong sense of self, a great heart and will most likely take over the world or at least a small piece of it. She is the hope of the future and I must say, we are in good hands. She is leaving her high school with a 4.0, two paid years (and perhaps more to follow) to the University of her choice and at least a semester of college credits under her belt. Her brother (aka the other planet my Universe obits) has his own milestone in the coming weeks but for today, I celebrate my "Miss Thing". Happy rest of your life...I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.
LYBTTWWFTSAB ~ Auntie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home