Sunday, December 14, 2008

{ Winter Wonderland }

Have I mentioned how much I love where I live? It's my own corner of paradise. Last night we hosted Tribal Dinner and half way through our feast we were delighted with our first snowfall of the season. We had turkey, sweet potatoes, stuffing, carrots and the best pecan pie! The gathering was small but the laughter was uproarious and the music was awesome (thanks, Chet)! When the snow began to really come down, we had to pack our friends up and send them out the door so they could all arrive home safely.
These photos were taken today by a tribe member, Susan, who lives on the other side of the island and has fabulous views. Her day job is as an English teacher extraordinaire but she is an artist at heart. Aren't these photos lovely? Winter has come a few days early and that's just fine with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home