Thursday, December 18, 2008

{ Sing it, Bing! }

I don't need to dream of a white Christmas, it's here! This is the second day of heavy snowfall and I'm working from home today. This is the long view into the vegetable garden. This long area surrounded by hedges is heavily shaded by an 80 ft. fir so you can image how much snow we've had. My privet hedge will lose their leaves here pretty quick, I'm sure the only thing still keeping them attached is that they're frozen.

This little table and chairs sits underneath my little gazebo. Up until late October I can usually have my morning cup of tea here, but clearly, I won't be sitting out here again until late Spring. The household gardener is off from work today and is currently trying to dig out several newly planted evergreens so they don't snap under the weight of snow. Talk about dedication. Oh, I'm going to boil the kettle and make a cup of Candy Cane Tea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home