Wednesday, April 16, 2008

{ Island Life In Spring }


I am settling in to post tax season and that means spring here in the Pacific Northwest. My little island is my version of heaven but the clear blue skies with waving tulips and daffodils on greeting cards isn't what spring means here. This photo is what spring usually means to me...cold, grey skies with lots of rain and something that we call "sun breaks" (no kidding). Saturday we had nearly 75 degrees and this weekend they are calling for "thick rain" (read: sorta snow). As I crank out payroll quarterlies this week and next, I'll be bundled up in my office with the heater switched to "on".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

......and we'll be drinking pots and pots full of hot tea, while we wait for spring to finally take hold!

April 19, 2008 at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home