Tuesday, March 25, 2008

{ Boundaries, boundaries and budgets }

So I have two themes going on in my life these last couple of weeks...boundaries and budgets. I have too many clients but I love them all and don't want to let anything go right now. It will slow down, as taking on new clients is always labor intensive at the beginning. But as my girlfriend pointed out, that's what I have been saying since last year. The thing is, I know that I need more personal time (the last book that I actually read was a year ago...books on tape are my friend) but I really really like my work and let's get real. I am making up for lost financial ground after running a retail store for five years. Leading me to my budget woes. I need to get back on track with my budget. I've have been remiss in my own financial habits (and my sugar/processed food habit too but that's another blog). I've pretty much fallen off the wagon in a lot of ways. So, this weekend I will be spending it getting my office and my life back on track...getting re-focused. I need to get my own books caught up, my filing done, my last little hanger on projects out of my office. I think I'm hanging on to them so I always have to be busy, and that's not a good way to live. My friend, Teemie, asked me last week what fun things I had done since posting my finding balance blog. I must admit, none, but change is on the horizon!!
I have two out of four weekends booked in April for "junking" and the Tulip Festival and a Girls Night Out for dinner. Now I just need to schedule a day or two OFF and out of the office and life will be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home