Sunday, March 9, 2008

{ Happy Birthday, Paul! }



Twenty years ago on March 10th I was living in a foreign land, far far away from my first true love. Angels whispered into my ear that he had arrived safely, after many long hours of labor, to the arms of my sister. It was six months later that on a sunny July morning my car pulled into the driveway of his parent's Bay Area home. As if by some unexplicable force he lurched from his mother's arms toward me. As his tiny warm body snuggled into me, I knew that I finally understood what complete, true and unconditional love meant. Every day since, my life has been more peaceful and more meaniful knowing that he is here with me in this world.
Happy Birthday, Paul. I love you bigger than the whole world.
Auntie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home