Thursday, March 6, 2008

{ Women Are Really Amazing }

So, we went to the conference on Monday and I must say the main thing I took away from it was that women are really really amazing. Story after story was about how a little dream lived inside of them until finally, they just couldn't ignore it any longer. I stepped back to the back wall at one point and just looked around the room, taking it all in. Supportive, creative, energetic...it reinforced what I know about women entreprenuers...we are powerful.

The other thing I took away was a realization that I am not the only self employed person who obsesses about my business(es) 24/7 and that's ok. It was just nice to hear that I'm not the only one who doesn't put it away at 5:00. It's really a way of life more than a job. Balance and time away is important, I know that, but if you love what you are doing, than just do it and don't apologize.

On the WTW blog and in my own life these last few weeks I've been addressing the topic of helping other women move forward in starting their own businesses and I came to a place in my heart where I really understand how much I love to be there, cheering them on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home