Sunday, April 6, 2008

{ Tax Relief }

No, I'm not stumping for a political cause...I literally have a case of tax relief. 2007 was the first year in a lot of years that I was going to make something resembling a "real" income so I dutifully worked out my estimated tax payments with my fabulous CPA (can you say that about YOUR CPA? If not, you should change.) but I still held my breath. Well, all is calm on the Western tax front. Just goes to show that good tax planning can save a ton of headache in Spring! Seriously, if you don't have a CPA that you can have that conversation with and are comfortable with, then you need to find a new CPA...they are worth their weight in gold. Mine cost me less than $1 a day this year and I think I got a deal! How many of you are still sweating over Turbo Tax this weekend? I sent my packet in certified mail on Friday and spent the morning planting brand new plants in the new rock wall we just built. Now I am headed to the Farmer's Market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home