Tuesday, June 30, 2009

{ Gloria Steinem ROCKS Seattle! }


(Awesome photo by Tom Marks, 2008)

Hedgebrook (a women's writing retreat that I am lucky enough to be associated with) will be hosting a Dialogue with Gloria Steinem...did you hear that? G-L-O-R-I-A S-T-E-I-N-E-M. Next week, July 10th in Seattle at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall. Tickets may be purchased through the Hedgebrook website - along with other really cool stuff (like custom blended tea from our own Island Tea Co!) You KNOW I'll be there! Hope you are too!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so looking forward to this!

July 5, 2009 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

WEll I will look forward to hearing allll about it since I can not be there...

(())

July 6, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home