Sunday, July 6, 2008

{ What's a Girl to Do? }

I feel like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland...I'm late, I'm late...This weekend is one of those weekends that I have tasks on every front and there is so much to do, I'm a bit overwhelmed. And so what do I chose to do first? I've spent the last hour visiting the blogs of all my friends at Women Take Wing! and now here I sit, blogging myself. LOL! So much for discipline!

I will go shower, sip another cup of Breakfast Blend from Island Tea Company and then roll up my sleeves here in the office for a few hours before heading outside to harvest salad greens, water and then work on the fence....the eternal fence project that will never end. The island is bustling this weekend with "townies" so I'm staying close to home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

LOL...I try to visit on Monday mornings. I also try and have a new post ready then too.
Hope your day flys by !

(())

July 7, 2008 at 5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home