Monday, June 16, 2008

{ Countdown to Nowhere }

This week is my countdown to nowhere. In six days I will be embarking on my first ever vacation to do absolutely nothing. Several girlfriends and I are going to Idaho to Moosemommas - An Art Retreat for Women

Now I am sure and I happen to know that several of my girlfriends go to craft and create till the cows come home. I am signed up for a watercolor class which I am most excited for, but generally, I'll be laying around. I'm doubled up on client work because this is the longest stretch of time I've every been gone without them being able to contact me (no cell or dsl, whew hoo!) As crazy as the next six days will be, it will be all worth it as the quiet of the Idaho back woods awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home